Psalms 6 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 7
- O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
- Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
- If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
- Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
- Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
- So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
- The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
- Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
- My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
- God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
- If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
- He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
- Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
- He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
- His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
- I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Download Free Bible